We will be re-opening the clubs within Tier 2 on Wednesday 2nd December. The clubs re-opening are:
Clubs within Tier 3 will remain closed until further notice.
We have had to make some changes in the way we operate in line with Government guidelines which are as follows:
- You may play pool/snooker or darts in club against one person from outside your household provided you maintain social distancing - maximum of 2 people per table
- If you are playing with people from your household or support bubble its a maximum of 4 people per table
- Masks must be worn whilst moving around the club but are not required when playing, eating or drinking at a table - please ensure social distancing measures are maintained at all times
- Alcohol can only be purchased with a substantial meal- check out some of the great offers we have in club!
- Closing hours have been changed to 11pm - last bookings for tables are 9.30pm
- All other mesaures remain in place and we will ensure that we do our part as well to keep you as safe as possible in club.
We look forward to welcoming you back!