This website is owned and operated by Rileys Sports Bars Limited, registered number 08287595, whose registered office is at Suite 3, Shenley Pavilions, Chalkdell Drive, Shenley Wood, Milton Keynes, MK5 6LB. VAT Number: 151 8497 90. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these conditions, you must not use this website. All communications regarding this website should be directed to email@example.com
Whilst we have taken every reasonable precaution and care in compiling this website, we do not guarantee the accuracy or content of this website and you should not rely on this website or its contents. We also do not guarantee that use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free.
Your use of this website and the materials contained in it are done so entirely at your own risk. We do not accept any liability for losses or damages, that you may suffer as a result of your use of this website (including but not limited to computer service or system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or mis-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components, breaches of security or unauthorised use of the system arising from "hacking" or otherwise, or as a result of inaccuracies in website content.
We reserve the right to correct or delete (as appropriate) any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any page posted on this website without liability on our part.
We reserve the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice and it is your responsibility to revisit this page from time to time to re-read this notice. Any revised term shall take effect as at the date of its posting.
The content of and your use of this website and your relationship with us are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of your use of or the publication of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Permission is granted only electronically to copy and/or print in hard copy portions of this website for personal non-commercial purposes. Any other use of materials on this website (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution or republication) is strictly prohibited.
You may download, store and use information contained in or pages from this web site for your own personal use and research or for that of your firm or company. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make such information or pages available to any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without our express prior written consent.
All design, text, graphics, program code and the selection or arrangement of them are the copyright of us, or our licensors. All trade marks, brand names and company names or logos contained on this website are our property or the property of their respective owners.
No authority is given (implied or expressly) by us to deep link to or to frame any of the content that appears on the website or to use a representation of any company´s names or logo´s trade marks, brand names contained on this website. We reserve the right to prohibit links to our homepage.
This web site may include links to other web sites which may be of interest to you. We do not endorse or approve of and have no responsibility for the content of any web site to which this web site links.
SHARING YOUR CONTENT AND INFORMATION
I certify that I have the right to distribute photos, videos and other information uploaded to the Rileys website. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos, you specifically give us the following permission, that you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post on Rileys.
ONLINE PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your statutory rights
1. Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer, or excludes or limits our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or for any other liability which we cannot exclude or limit under law.
Online purchase terms
2. Except in accordance with paragraph 17 there are no rights of refund or exchange and you acknowledge that the cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended) do not apply to the services we offer.
3. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract for the purchase of online booking.
4. The Prices of online PURCHASE are those displayed on the Website from time to time, during the ordering process, except in cases of obvious error. In addition to the booking purchase we reserve the right to levy a Card Handling Fee and this will be clearly displayed at the point of purchase, this will be in consideration for processing your credit/debit card transaction with its bankers (if applicable). This charge is payable on online bookings and this will be notified to you during the ordering process. All prices and fees include any applicable Value Added Tax.
5. Remote payment can be made by any method specified in the FAQs. Barclays will deduct your payment from your card at the time it processes your credit/debit card transaction.
6. You cannot use any promotional vouchers or discount cards in conjunction with your online table time purchase.
8. For the avoidance of any doubt, where a transaction is not completed for whatever reason, neither Barclays or Rileys will have levied its Card Handling Fee (where applicable), as your credit/debit card transaction will not have been completed.
9. The ONLINE purchase is subject to availability. Rileys retains the discretion to refuse your order. If Rileys accepts your order, we will display a confirmation page on your screen at the end of the ordering process, and at this point there will be a contract between you and Rileys. Such a contract will be governed by English Law and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. We will also send to you a secondary e-mail confirmation of your completed order, for your information. We do not file details of your order for you to access on this Website, so we recommend that you print out a copy of the confirmation page and/or confirmation e-mail for your records.
10. You represent and warrant that any booking you purchase is for personal use only, and that they it is not purchased as part of any form of for profit business or commercial activity, unless we have expressly authorised otherwise in writing.
11. You undertake that you will not resell or offer for resale any booking purchased (whether at a premium or otherwise) or use table time for advertising or promotions (including prize draws, competitions, contests and/or sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes. If you resell or offer for resale any table time, then this will be invalid.
12. It is your responsibility to check your booking as we are under no obligation to rectify mistakes after a contract has been formed. Please also note that we are not under an obligation to provide a booking to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after the confirmation page has been displayed and the confirmation email has been sent to you, if such a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
13. If a Rileys Club is closed or becomes unavailable for use (for whatever reason), we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of the cancellation and/or rescheduling of your booking but we do not guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation or rescheduling before the date of your booking.
14. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment in our Rileys Clubs is prohibited.
15. We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought into a Rileys Club.
16. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
17. Unless otherwise expressly stated on this Website, Bookings cannot be exchanged, refunded or rescheduled, however refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
18. We reserve the right to refuse admission.
Non-compliance with these Terms
19. We reserve the right to investigate any suspected non-compliance with these Terms. If we believe that a violation of these Terms (or any of the rights identified in these Terms) has occurred, we may suspend or bar your access to this Website or take such other corrective action as we deem appropriate.
Limitations on Rileys 's liability to you
20. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of any information on this Website, but we make no representation or warranty of any kind that this Website or any of its contents will be accurate, current, complete, or error-free. Unless we have been negligent, we accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage arising from action taken in reliance on information on this Website.
21. We will use reasonable endeavours to exclude computer viruses from this Website, but we make no representation or warranty of any kind that this Website or any of its contents will be free from computer viruses introduced by third parties. Unless we have been negligent, we accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage caused by computer viruses.
22. Subject to paragraphs 1 (“Your statutory rights”) and 23, in the event that you purchase table time online via this Website, our liability (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the purchase of table time shall be limited to the price paid by you for this table time.
23. Subject to paragraph 1 (“Your statutory rights”), we will not be liable to you for any:
- Loss of profits;
- Loss of revenue;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage, whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise.
24. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied terms, whether by statute or otherwise are excluded.
Events outside our control
25. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in the performance of, any of our obligations that are caused by events outside our reasonable control.
26. This Website is directed only at users in the United Kingdom and you may only use this Website to purchase table time if you are domiciled in the United Kingdom. If you access this Website from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own initiative and risk, and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
27. These Terms and your access to or use of this Website are governed by the relevant law listed below, and any dispute arising in connection with this Website shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts in the United Kingdom, the law and courts of the relevant part of the United Kingdom; and for users in any other jurisdiction, the law and courts of England.
Changes to the Terms
28. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, we reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time without notice. Amendments will take effect when posted on this Website. Please check this Website and (in particular), this page regularly for changes or information about changes. If you access or use this Website after any amendment to these Terms has taken effect, you hereby agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.